Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ohhh Sookie

mmmm. Eric Northman is my favorite Vampire



I just finished the first 9 books in Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series. I was on a sort of Vampire high after the Twilight series but was looking for something more adult. Sookie sure brought that to the table. It isn't just about Vampires but other supernatural things that live among the Bon Temps natives in rural north Louisianna. If you want a fun fast read I suggest you pick them up. Also HBO has started its second season of True Blood that is based on Sookies adventures. If you have seen it then the books are a must read. Let me tell you. I've got a bit of an Eric obsession, and no body has drank my blood that I know of.

Since there are no more Twilight books, no more Harry Potter books and no Sookie books out til the fall I'll need to finish my MJF book. I also need to read The Soloist which is the common book for Chico this year. I do need some fun and entertaining books for camping and such. Any more ideas?

No comments: